The stress of planning an event like a wedding can be overwhelming. And today, so many brides and grooms are opting to have more personal, intimate types of weddings. Less is more when it comes to weddings in 2020.
While a winter wedding might seem ironic in South Florida, it's still a wonderful time of year to plan a wedding by renting a wedding tent from Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals. With the weather here turning a bit cooler, a tent rental might be the perfect option for your wedding. Whether you are planning a larger wedding for 150 or an intimate wedding reception for 20 to 40 guests, Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals has everything you need to make it a success.
We provide large or small tents from frame to pole, and some are even frameless, leaving you with options for creating different configurations. We are a one-stop event shop because we provide everything you need to make your event a reality, including tables, chairs, lighting, flooring, and more!
Our exceptional staff is simply the best at what they do and will work with you exclusively, coordinating with your fall or winter theme, and making sure everything is perfect for this exciting life event. When the party's over, then our real work starts. Our team of event professionals also takes down the tents, and helps with clean up so you can focus on what matters!
At Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals, we take care of everything except food so that you can sit back and party with your guests. Let's face it, planning a party can be very stressful, but with Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals, we've got you covered! No need to worry about anything, except of course your food caterer. Keep reading to learn more.
Finding the Right Caterer
They say two things can make or break a party's success: one is usually the choice of music, and the other is food! If music isn't an essential part of the event, then all the focus will be on your menu selection, so let's make sure you do it right. While some of these tips are common sense, the stress of the party and the urgency to get it done now might cause you to forget some essential tips such as:
- Reviews - Have you read real reviews by actual customers? Many companies nowadays put fake positive reviews on their site that leave you with the company's wrong impression. Be sure to check valid sources.
- Is the menu diverse enough? - Make sure there are various foods to choose from and vegetarian options for those that don't eat meat.
- Any dietary restrictions for the guests? - Check with your guests if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies to certain foods or gluten.
- Punctuality - Make sure the caterer knows what time the food should arrive and when the party ends so that they can pick up any chafing dishes or utensils they may have left for serving. On-time delivery is essential to your event's success.
- Presentation – How does the catering team look? What about their food? Is it presentable and nice enough for your guests?
- Affordability – Does the caterer offer package deals that are affordable? No one likes to overpay, and everyone loves a great deal with lots of choices. Be sure to shop around to see who has the best price and value.
- How does the food taste? Last but not least, make sure you have tasted the food. Make sure to visit the venue and have a food tasting before you decide on the caterer.
Though these are just a few of the things you’ll want to look out for when choosing a food caterer, they are super important. Once you’ve found a food caterer, you are well on your way to having a successful event! No matter what caterer or entertainment option you choose, you can rest assured that Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals has got you covered!
Contact Us Today!
Our team at Sunshine Tents & Event Rentals will make your wedding day the beautiful event you have always dreamed of. Our friendly staff is professional and courteous, and rest assured, will make your wedding the most memorable one your guests have ever attended. We can also provide light towers, portable power, temporary flooring, and 24-hour services. These are only a fraction of what we offer.
Call us now for wedding tent rental information and more in Hollywood at (954) 374-0169, to let us help you make the most special day in your life a great success.